Comprehensive Eye Health & Vision Care
- Eye movement and coordination
- Depth perception
- Color vision
- Pupillary testing
- Peripheral and central vision screening
- Glaucoma and cataract check
- Dry eye and allergy assessment
- Macular degeneration evaluation
- Full dilated health evaluation.
Babies & Childrens Eye Care
From birth, babies begin exploring the wonders in the world with their eyes. Even before they learn to reach and grab with their hands or crawl and sit-up, their eyes are providing information and stimulation important for their development.
Healthy eyes and good vision play a critical role in how infants and children learn to see. Eye and vision problems in infants can cause developmental delays. It is important to detect any problems early to ensure babies have the opportunity to develop the visual abilities they need to grow and learn.
Parents play an important role in helping to assure their child's eyes and vision can develop properly. Steps that any parent should take include:
- Watching for signs of eye and vision problems.
- Seeking professional eye care starting with the first comprehensive vision assessment at about 6 months of age.
- Helping their child develop his or her vision by engaging in age-appropriate activities.
Contact Lens evaluation and fitting
- Your vision is checked with your prescription, then eye health, size, shape, and curvature are evaluated
- Based on your life style, and other variables, we recommend customized contact lens
- We then checks for optimal fit and comfort, then fine tune the prescription.
- We will teach you insertion & removal of the lens, how to clean and care for the lens and limitation if any.
We have a particular passion for fitting multi-focal contact lenses for presbyopia patients to see both far and near
Vision therapy and rehabilitation
Pre and post-operation management of LASIK
Prescription Eyewear & Sunglasses
- Kate Spade
- Ray Ban
- Guess and more
Call us (614) 459-0600 or request an appointment for a fitting.
Dry Eye & Allergy Treatment
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone
Columbus Eyecare Associates
4775 Knightsbridge Blvd, Columbus